Book Red Rivers’ tours in conjunction with round-trip Yakutia Airlines tickets from Anchorage to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, and receive up to 10% off the tour price and 10% off most published airfares.
Join Red Rivers tour company for rafting, boating, fishing, mountain climbing and hiking trips!
LAST MINUTE DEAL: 10% off select tours including Rafting on the Bystraya River, Kuril lake bear watching and photo tours, Fishing on the Bystraya and Bolshaya rivers, Tour to waterfalls in Mountain Range Vachkazhets, Tour of Tolbachik Volcano Eruption Area. Discounts don’t apply to helicopter tours. Red Rivers also offers a 10% discount on accommodations at guest houses “Derevenka” on a space available basis. For details, contact Red Rivers.
Tours may be booked directly with Red River (see contact information below); subject to space availability on the requested dates. Air tickets to be booked with AirRussia.US; offer valid on all Yakutia Airlines round-trip published airfares on the Anchorage – Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky routing, 2018 season, except promotional class “V”. Subject to availability of inventory in requested fare basis.
Promotional code: LAST MINUTE DEAL 2018
Red Rivers: Office 219, 29/1 Karl Marks Prospect, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky 683031, www.redriverskamchatka.com, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +7 (4152) 30-60-30
You might also like:
- Explore Russia’s Ultimate Wilderness Destinations: Kamchatka and Yakutia.
- VISIT KAMCHATKA: Alaska’s Gateway to Asia! by Scott McMurren
- Nonstop Flights Between Alaska and Russia Are Coming Back This Summer by Miquel Ros
Interviews about Kamchatka:
- Interview with Secret Compass’ Phil de Berger: Life on an Adventure Expedition in Kamchatka, Russia.
- Interview with Rene Limeres: On Kamchatka, Writing and Fishing.
- Questions with Martha Madsen: Adventure Travel Specialist on Kamchatka, Russia
- Kamchatka Adventure: Interview with Travel Expert Alexey Chuguev of Red Rivers Travel Company
- Adventures in The Russian Far East: Interview with Vadim Mamontov, Director & Founder of RussiaDiscovery Travel Company