There are many different dining experiences in Khabarovsk. Below is the list we’ve assembled to help you find a great spot to enjoy while in town.
Our favorite place is brewery restaurant Gustav & Gustav. It’s centrally located and specializes in handcrafted beers and German inspired food. Looking for a quick and tasty lunch? Gustav & Gustav offers great service and wonderful lunch specials. Stop by for live music and entertainment most evenings.
Photo: Gustav & Gustav
- If you’d like to taste Russian cuisine, visit Russky (Russian) Restaurant favorably located right downtown. Designed like a Russian log cabin, the restaurant features traditional Russian food and live folk music. The wait staff wear colorful Russian national clothing.
- For Bulgarian food and a taste of Eastern Europe, visit Slynchev Bryag;
- For German cuisine, try Munich restaurant. If you think German food is all about sausage, pretzels and beer, think again. This German restaurant may surprise you with traditional recipes and authentic flavors.
- Ukrainian restaurant Kabachok serves great food with costumed waitresses.
- For casual dining at an affordable price, check Demokratia (Democracy) restaurant. It’s located downtown and is popular among families and students.
- Jardin is a high-end restaurant offering Pan-Asian cuisine with a wide selection of meats, seafood, seasonal berries and herbs.
- Cafe Vinegret (Mixed salad) offers a wide variety of foods from pizza and salads to steaks and sushi and you can even order delivery to your hotel by phone or online.
- Street kiosks are common around Khabarovsk and sell an assortment of local goodies at reasonable prices: Russian bliny (crepes) with various fillings, pies, pastries, pirogi, and more. Or stroll though public parks to find an amazing array of food choices that sometimes stay open until late at night when weather permits.
- Khabarovsk also has plenty of Asian restaurants offering authentic food and beverages.
Khabarovsk has some great nightlife, especially in the downtown area. There are plenty of bars that cater to beer drinkers, and you’ll find no shortage of live music.
- Olympic, Sports Bar & Restaurant located next to the hockey stadium, Platinum Arena, is popular among sports fans.
- When you want to pick up the energy and turn up the volume, step into Rock Bar Garage. It offers a great selection of drinks and live entertainment.
- Gustav & Gustav – Fridays and Saturdays hear Marina sing with the Gustav Band.
- Harley-Davidson – located in the historic center is a full-fledged bar and restaurant…not just for bikers!
- Pool-Club is one of the most popular bars in the city, and features billiard tables.
Khabarovsk Restaurant Guide has been assembled with the help from Alex S. of Anchorage, AK