EARLY-BIRD TRAVEL SPECIALS: KAMCHATKA TOUR & AIR PACKAGES
Book tours with these select tour operators in conjunction with round-trip Yakutia Airlines tickets from Anchorage to Kamchatka, Russia and receive 10% off tour prices and 10% off most published airfares.
Offer expires: March 31, 2020.
Join Red Rivers tour company for rafting, boating, fishing, mountain climbing and hiking trips. EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL: 10% off their Kamchatka summer tours. Discounts don’t apply to helicopter excursions.
Join Kamchatintour, the premier ground operator for foreign groups visiting Kamchatka. EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL: 10% off one-week Amazing Kamchatka Tour. Kamchatintour’s experienced travel professionals will take care of you and ensure that your first visit to Kamchatka is unforgettable! Discounts don’t apply to helicopter excursions.
Join RussiaDiscovery, an adventure tour operator in Russia working with tourists from around the world for more than 14 years. EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL: 10% off Bucket List Journey to Kamchatka, Kamchatka Wonderland, and Tour to Iturup and Sakhalin Islands in the Russian Far East. Discounts don’t apply to helicopter excursions.
Join Travers-Tour, a Kamchatka-based tour operator, that has offered tours in Kamchatka since 1996! EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL: 10% off Home Volcanoes Tour and Kamchatka for All Tour. Discounts don’t apply to helicopter excursions.
Tours may be booked directly with Red Rivers, Kamchatintour, RussiaDiscovery and Travers-Tour (see contact information below); subject to space availability on the requested dates. Air tickets to be booked with AirRussia.US; offer valid on all Yakutia Airlines round-trip published airfares on the Anchorage-Kamchatka routing, 2020 season, except promotional class “V”. Subject to availability of inventory in requested fare basis.
Promotional code: EARLYBIRD2020.
⇒ BOOK NOW
OTHER SPECIAL OFFERS: BOOK EARLY FOR YOUR B&B DISCOUNT
Explore Kamchatka Guest House is offering discounts for travelers who make their summer 2020 bookings by March 31, 2020.
Explore Kamchatka Guest House is located just 15 minutes from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky’s airport in the town of Yelizovo. Its proximity to heliports and major roadways makes it the perfect hub for your travels around the peninsula. Explore Kamchatka is owned and operated by Martha Madsen, the only Alaskan permanently residing on the Kamchatka Peninsula. Martha welcomes her guests with a mixture of Alaskan and Russian hospitality and style and can help you plan your trip in coordination with local tour operators and outfitters.
EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL OFFER: $50/night per person with breakfast ($10 off the standard rate of $60/night),
if booked by March 31, 2020.
- RED RIVERS: www.kamchatkaredrivers.com, email: email@example.com
- KAMCHATINTOUR: www.kamchatintour.ru/en/, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RUSSIA DISCOVERY: www.russiadiscovery.com, email: email@example.com
- TRAVERS TOUR: www.kamchatkatravers.ru/en/, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE KAMCHATKA: www.explorekamchatka.com, email: email@example.com
Useful Links & Resources:
- Alaska – Russian Far East Flights: Direct, non-stop air service between Alaska and Kamchatka.
- Everything You Need to Know About Russian Visas.
- Check Kamchatka Travel Portal. It provides a wealth of information about many local activities, restaurants, hotels, and more.
Interviews and articles about Kamchatka & The Russian Far East you might like:
- Interview with Alaskan Photographer Kevin Goodman: “Kamchatka was always a dream destination of mine!”
- Gregory Sedov’s Kamchatka Journeys.
- The Ichanga River: An Epic Kamchatka Fly Fishing Adventure.
- Interview with Secret Compass’ Phil de Berger: Life on an Adventure Expedition in Kamchatka, Russia.
- Interview with Rene Limeres: On Kamchatka, Writing and Fishing.
- Adventures in The Russian Far East: Interview with Vadim Mamontov, Director & Founder of RussiaDiscovery Travel Company
- Alaskan’s Adventures in Kamchatka: Interview with Scott McMurren
- How Was Your Trip to Kamchatka? Traveler Janet Read Answers Our Questions
- Interview with Michael Schneider, Adventurer & Founder of 56th Parallel
- Questions with Martha Madsen: Adventure Travel Specialist on Kamchatka, Russia