EARLY-BIRD SPECIALS: KAMCHATKA TOUR/AIR PACKAGES
Book packages with these select tour operators by March 31, 2017 and receive 10% off tour prices and 10% off airfares.
Join Explore Kamchatka for tours to experience unique adventures! The company’s mission is to provide a welcoming and comfortable stay for guests while helping them to appreciate the unique wilderness and cultural heritage of Kamchatka. Martha Madsen, the only Alaskan on the Kamchatka peninsula, runs Explore Kamchatka and Explore Kamchatka guest house!
- 10% early-bird specials on tours include: Avachinsky Volcano Pass Hike/Picnic, Marine tour to Starichkov Island, Gorely Volcano, City tour of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Khalaktersky Beach, Snow Dog Kennel and Program about Kamchatka’s Aboriginal People, and Horseback riding.
- On a space available basis, Explore Kamchatka also offers a 10% discount on accommodations with breakfast at Explore Kamchatka’s Bed & Breakfast.
Join Red Rivers Tour Company for rafting, boating, fishing, mountain climbing and hiking trips.
- 10% early-bird specials on tours include: Rafting on the Bystraya River, Fishing on the Bystraya River, Tour to waterfalls in Mountain Range Vachkazhets, Tour of Tolbachik Volcano Eruption Area. Discounts don’t apply to helicopter tours. For detailed description and pricing, download a PDF document.
- Red Rivers also offers a 10% discount on accommodations at guest houses “Derevenka” on a space available basis. For detailed description and pricing, download a PDF document.
Join Kamchatintour, the premier ground operator for foreign groups visiting Kamchatka. 10% early-bird special is available for one-week Amazing Kamchatka tours to visit famous Valley of Geysers, climb an active volcano, participate in a rafting tour and enjoy the enormity of the Pacific Ocean. Kamchatintour will make your first visit to Kamchatka comfortable and unforgettable! Discounts don’t apply to helicopter tours. For detailed description, click here.
Book Explore Kamchatka’s, Red River’s and Kamchatintour’s tours in conjunction with round-trip Yakutia Airlines tickets from Anchorage to Kamchatka, and receive 10% off the tour price and 10% off most published airfares. Offer Expires: March 31, 2017
Tours may be booked directly with Explore Kamchatka, Red Rivers and Kamchatintour (see contact information below); subject to space availability on the requested dates. Air tickets to be booked with AirRussia.US; offer valid on all Yakutia Airlines round-trip published airfares on the Anchorage-Kamchatka routing, 2017 season, except promotional class “V”. Subject to availability of inventory in requested fare basis.
Promotional code EARLYBIRD2017.
EXPLORE KAMCHATKA: 41 Bolshakovoy Street, Yelizovo, Kamchatka Region, Russian Federation 684007, www.explorekamchatka.com, email: email@example.com, Cell: +7 984 163 9868
RED RIVERS: Office 219, 29/1 Karl Marks Prospect, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky 683031, www.redriverskamchatka.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +7 (4152) 30-60-30
KAMCHATINTOUR: 61, Leningradskaya street (“Avacha” Hotel), 4th floor, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, 683003, www.kamchatintour.ru/en/, e-mail: email@example.com; tel.: +7(4152) 42-70-71+7(4152) 42-70-71 , +7(4152) 42-70-71+7(4152) 42-70-71, 42-72-10.
You might also like:
- Questions with Martha Madsen: Adventure Travel Specialist on Kamchatka, Russia
- Kamchatka Adventure: Interview with Travel Expert Alexey Chuguev of Red Rivers Travel Company
Photo credits: A. Tereschenko (top left), V. Klimenko (bottom left), P.Sibryai (middle), Red Rivers (top right), S.Krasnoschekov (bottom right).